Are you a returning graduate student who would like to help a first year grad student adjust to Berkeley? Are you a first year grad student who would like an older grad student to answer your questions and show you the ropes of grad school? Join our buddies program!
The purpose of the GWE Buddies Program is to help first year graduate students feel more included in the community at UC Berkeley. This program pairs first year graduate students with returning graduate students in GWE as an informal resource for learning the ropes of grad school.
- Attend at least 1 GWE event together per semester
- Meet up at least once per month:
- Zoom meetings
- GWE events
- Events for other organizations
- Meeting up for lunch
- Fill out feedback form at the end of the semester
- All buddies who met the above requirements will receive a reward at the end of the semester!
- Mentorship & friendship 🙂