The GWEbinar series allows our members to get together and talk about a variety of topics.
See calendar for details.
7/24/20 – Unconscious Bias
- Melanie Funchess’s experiences with racism (video)
- Scientific perspective of how to outsmart bias with a focus on gender inequality in STEM (video)
- Juliette Powell experiences as Miss Canada and a business women – beauty and intelligence biases (video)
- PBS clips and helpful tips on Implicit bias
- Implicit Association Test
6/26/20 – Intersectionality
- The urgency of intersectionality (video)
- The Importance of Intersectional Accessibility in Activism (video)
- Hood Feminism (book)
- Breonna Taylor and George Floyd both deserve justice. But justice for Black women is elusive (article)
4/24/20 – Confessions of a Bad Feminist
4/11/20 – Power of Women in STEM